Saturday 11 July 2015

guest blog for the Alliance of Independent Authors


Guest Blog

I am a little slow in preparing my blog for this week, so in the meantime I will give you the link to a guest blog I was asked to write for the Alliance of Independent Authors.

http://www.selfpublishingadvice.org/indie-author-after-illness/


50 self published books worth reading 2015

This week has been a little crazy. Apart from excellent reaction to the guest blog, I came home from a week away to find my debut novel The Girl of Two Worlds has made the short-list for the 50 self published books worth reading 2015. For any of you wanting to vote, you can find the link at the bottom of the page.
Occasionally the link re-directs to the sites home page. Should that happen simply click the link to vote near the top of the page, choose the fantasy category and the book will appear in that section. Whilst your there you can also vote in all the other categories or browse the lists of books to find your next read.


http://www.readfree.ly/vote-for-the-50-self-published-books-worth-reading-2015-fantasy/

No comments:

Post a Comment